Saturday, April 9, 2011

Testing

What a long spring break it's been!  In the middle of all the travels, I've been trying (and trying and trying - I wish I had an IT department in my suitcase) to set up a blog.  Here's a test with some spring break highlights!


First, Snowmass with friends and family.  It was a perfect week.  Perfect sun, perfect snow (well, most of the time), a couple of perfect injuries but nothing serious, perfect apres ski...  Perfect.

And then...




What has become one of my favorite places on earth - Northern California.  We are very lucky to live in such a beautiful state.

I am happy to be home.  Lots to do in the next couple of months!

1 comment:

  1. I was looking at your scrapbook layouts and not sure where to post. I love your layouts and would like to invite you to join my design team at http://sweetsassydiva.com/ We have weekly challenges for the design team members. I am looking to add to the design team in 2012 and would love to add more layouts to the site. Please email me at sweetsassydiva at aol dot com My facebook page is sweetsassydiva.

    Bobbi Jo Sweetsassydiva

    ReplyDelete